WAT DHAMMAGUNARAM OF UTAH – THAI BUDDHIST TEMPLE OF LAYTON
Contact the Wat Dhammagunaram of Utah Facebook page for More information: Contact Us
- Pad Thai / price -Stir-fried rice noodles with meat, special pad Thai sauce, eggs, bean sprouts, tofu, and green onion. Served with crushed peanut.
- Fried Rice- Fried jasmine rice with meat, eggs, tomatoes, and carrot. Served with green onions.
- Red Curry Chicken (with jasmine rice) -Chicken breast with red curry, coconut milk, bamboo shoots, red and green bell peppers, zucchini and, Thai basil.
- Thai Egg Rolls Crispy fried egg rolls filled with fresh vegetables, glass Noodles. Served with sweet chili sauce.
- Chicken Satay -Strips of grilled, marinated chicken breast that served with peanut sauce or cucumber sauce.
- Combo 1: Fried Rice & Red Curry & 1 Egg Roll & 1 Chicken Satay.
- Combo 2: Pad Thai & Red Curry & 1 Egg Roll & 1 Chicken Satay.
- Combo 3: Pad Thai & Fried Rice & 1 Egg Roll & 1 Chicken Satay.
- Thai Iced Coffee -Sweet Thai ice coffee with half & half milk and cream.
- Thai Iced Tea -Sweet Thai iced tea with half & half milk and cream. (Thai coffee and Thai tea have been our culture signature refreshment drinks throughout Thailand. A blend of indigenous sweetened coffee and tea on ice topped with the condensed milk or half-and-half cream offer a unique taste and aroma not found elsewhere in the world.)