The Living Traditions food market is a multicultural dining adventure, offering the traditional foods of various ethnic communities.
Prepared and sold by nonprofit groups and churches to benefit their year-round cultural programs like classes, workshops, performances and festivals.
For many, the Food Market is the point of entry to enjoy the Living Traditions Festival, with a huge selection of savory and sweet choices, from Indian tacos to egg rolls, from falafel sandwiches to curries and from Swiss tortes to tiramisu. For the volunteer cooks, as well as family and community members who assist, the Food Market provides the opportunity to gather and share their most delectable food traditions with everyone who attends the festival.
2020 Living Traditions Festival Food Vendor Application coming soon.
- Thank you to all those who applied to be a food vendor for the 2019 Living Traditions Festival. The application is now closed and food vendors have been chosen.
- Application Deadline: Friday, February 15, By 5:00 P.M. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Selected Food Vendors will be notified on or before Friday, March 1, 2019
- Payment Deadline (for selected vendors only): Friday, May 3rd
- Mandatory Food Vendor/Health Department Orientation: Thursday, May 28th at 7:30 PM, Arts Council Offices, 54 Finch Lane, Salt Lake City